This FREE Farm Animal Montessori 3-Part Cards resource includes 15 common farm animals using photographic images on a white background.
Montessori 3-Part Cards are an excellent way to teach new vocabulary as well as to expand on your child’s current interests and knowledge. They can be used in a number of ways over a period of time, first to teach the verbal word and later to teach recognizing the printed word.
How to use 3-part cards:
- Start with 3-4 cards at a time
- Place cards left to right
- Use the 3-part lesson to introduce the pictures: 1. "this is a/an" 2. "show me a " 3. "what is it?"
- Play simple matching games with the control card and the object card
- Place small figures matching the object cards together in a basket for children to match
- Once child can recognize words, introduce the label cards by laying object cards out left to right, then reading and matching the label cards-check with control card
This FREE Farm Animal Montessori 3-Part Cards resource includes 15 common farm animals using photographic images on a white background. They are realistic for young learners whose understanding of the world is based on reality. These are simple and calm cards to use when learning farm animal vocabulary or learning to recognize and read farm animal printed words.
Included in this free Farm Animal Montessori 3-Part Cards Resource are the following 15 animals:
- Water Buffalo
- Dairy Cow
- Beef Cow